Emu Beach Chalets Pet Policy to be signed at check-in
Emu Beach Chalets welcomes Guests with pets - Pet Fee's apply. To keep everyone around you happy however we do have several requirements that need to be met and adhered to.
Please note: Biting or aggressive dogs are not allowed regardless of Muzzle guard or cage.
- Pet must be fully trained and restrained by guest.
- Pet must comply with registration requirements
- Dogs may not be left unattended in the accommodation
- Carriers/cages are recommended for cats
- Leads & collars must be brought
- In public areas leads and /or muzzles are to be used where appropriate and/or required by law.
- Pets are not allowed to be in the bedrooms or on the furniture at any time.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests are financially responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on Emu Beach Chalet property and in the neighbourhood. Dispose of in the outside garbage receptacles
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Emu Beach Chalets, its owners and operators from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the Guest’s pet.
- The Emu Beach Chalets reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
We respect your wish to have your pet with you, please respect our policies that allows everyone to have a happy, pleasant stay at Emu Beach Chalets.